TCC #89 and a Smile



When I saw the inspiration photo for this week's challenge at The Card Concept, honestly I wasn't that inspired but only because I'm not a fan of yellow. Once I got passed that and gave it a bit of thought I was really inspired by the photo.

I was inspired by the colors, the flower on the chair and all that white space. I grabbed some CP Design inks in Eucalyptus, Suana and Stone Blue to do a little sponging on the card panel. The flowers, the leaves and the sentiment are from a CAS-ual Fridays set called Pretty Posies. I stamped the flowers and the leaves with CP's Black Jack ink and the sentiment was stamped with versamark onto black cardstock and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. It's a classic look and works really well on CAS cards to add a pop.I finished it off with a few sequins scattered around.





So now that you've seen how I was inspired, check out how the rest of the DT was inspired HERE.  I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery :)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:
Pretty Posies stamp set (CAS-ual Fridays)
Stitched Stackable Rectangle dies (Lawn Fawn)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments