Sending Love



I made this card for a color challenge at StampNation. The colors had me thinking flowers and butterflies so that's what I did. It just so happened that while I was going through my supplies and clearing out some things I came across a pack of retired Stampin' Up paper that's all white and has designs on it. I don't remember what it's called but it's designed for sponging techniques. When I was looking at the challenge I thought about this paper and knew it would be perfect. I sponged on some pinks and oranges for the base and stamped the butterflies in blues. It's hard to see in the photo but the top layer of the butterflies is embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder which gives it a bit of shine and sparkle in real life. I did direct to paper (swiped my ink pad directly onto some white cardstock) to get some coordinating paper for the love die. 

This card lookes like it could've taken a long time to make but it didn't! I love it when that happens.

If you're a member of StampNation - be sure to check out the challenge and I hope you'll join in the fun.
If you're not a member and would like to learn more about it, click HERE

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

shopping list:
patterned cardstock (retired Stampin' Up)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments