Seeing Spots - Masculine Monday #57

Today's Masculine Monday card has me seeing spots!
But not to worry - it's the good kind.


I love this sentiment! 
It's from Stampin' Ups Birthday Wit stamp set. This is a set I will NEVER part with and one I think everyone NEEDS in their stash.
Just sayin' 

What I like about this card is that it's simple and it's fun. You can use up your pile of scrap card stock and dsp - you know that pile we all have? The one we say we're going to use up but just keeps getting bigger?
Yeah, that pile!

The circles are punched from a variety of circle punches (listed below) and using scraps of So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Marina Mist card stock. The beauty of this card is you can use whatever size punches you have, and whatever colors of paper you have - it all works!

Once I glued on the circles I ran it through my big shot using a rectangle stitched die to give it a finished look.

You can change out the colors to make it more feminine, you could use different types of designer paper - floral, bold patterns, geometric patterns...
hmmm...
 I need to make some more of these ones to have on hand, because I am awful at remembering to send cards on time - or really good at sending them late - it all depends on how you look at it. 

And check it out!
There's even a sentiment for the inside.
It's as if they know me.


So my challenge for you is to use your scraps.
And to share what you make to inspire others to use their scraps.
Use #workingthroughthescraps if you're on social media and I'll be sure
to check them out.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:
stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments