More Fun with CP Design Products

I've had this idea for a card that uses the feather stamp from CP Design's Zen Feather stamp set for a while now and yesterday I finally made some time to make it.


I stamped the feather repeatidly onto some watercolor card stock with CP Designs Midnight ink using my MISTI. Next I did some ink smooshing with Lime Rickey, Aquatini and Be Mine inks (also from CP Designs) making sure to completely dry the panel between each color with my heat gun.
Because the panel is quite busy I decided on a simple one word sentiment using CP's Thanks die - cutting it from white and black card stock and also from some black craft foam. I layered the black card stock onto the craft foam and then added the white card stock on top offsetting it a bit so as to create a shadow. In hind sight I probably didn't need the black card stock piece since I had black craft foam.
I added the panel to the card base with some more craft foam and finished it off with a few sequins scattered around.

I love it when the idea that you have in your head actually works! I love this card.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

shopping list:
MISTI (My Sweet Petunia)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments