Christmas Cake Anyone?

When I saw the inspiration photo for this week's challenge at
Christmas Card Challenges I knew instantly which stamp and die set
I was going to use.


I used the Bring on the Cake stamp and die set which is part of the 
 Catherine Pooler SOA Young at Heart Collection. 
The holly and berries are from a die called Cabrini Ornament - I cut the
ornament part off and just used the holly and berries. Makes for a festive
cake topper. And the sentiment is from Holiday Flourishes by the Ton.

Check out the inspiration photo below and the rest of the DT's cards.
Then start stamping and I'll see you in the gallery!




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies
From Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, cherry cobbler, garden green, vellum
stamp sets: Bring on the Cake (Sugar Pea Designs), Holiday Flourishes (The Ton)
ink: cherry cobbler, memento tuxedo black
big shot: Birthday Journal Card Die (Sugar Pea Designs), Cabrini Ornament (Memory Box)





Comments

Marina said…
Love the bold colours and patterns on this fabulous card.